Wednesday, June 3, 2009

How to win money in futures market??

During the time i plan to write a blog regarding the view on fkli and fcpo, there are already lots of blog you can simply found at google.com, and most of them are concentrating sharing when to buy and when to sell on these 2 products. When thinking of too many people doing the same content delivery, so i plan to write something differently from them, mainly on sharing the experience and my thoughts as a futures broker.


The life is future broker always start from a new client that open an account, after that start pumping money to trade then either win or lose. Most of the clients are carrying very optimistic judgment on futures trading, because all of them wishing to earn fast money in futures so that the burden of their life can be lighten. Some clients even tell me, "futures is really easy to make money, if 1 day I make rm50, 1 month I get extra rm1000 already from trading already, it is definately better than increment during year end. Can u imagine if I play 2 lots, rm 2000 already, 3 lots rm 3000......!!!!" Too bad reality seem to move in different direction to what they expected, hence most of futures clients are not doing very well in their trading, and in the end they end up withdrawing money and tell me "futures is cheating money only!!!".

Do futures really cheating money? If most of the retailers losing money, then who are the winners? To answer this question, I would say that futures is a game that how to transfer the money from the losers to the winners. In order to beat this market, we need to do a lot of homework and always make ourselves stand at the smart side. Through out my blog, I will keep sharing something that I think is important to futures traders, at least it can prevent them to become big losers but whether can become big winners or not, then need to depend on themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment