Thursday, July 1, 2010

Here I come!!!!



This is an update of my trade that trigger on last day of June 2010. There is very clear short signal after Dow Jones overnight falls by more than 2% and I short 1 lot July contract at 1311.5. I thought I will be a little shaking after put myself in the market again, however, it is in the opposite way, and I was so calm with my short position. I’m glad that I still can maintain such a stable emotion while enter to the market again after a series of false signal, because I know that phobia on losing trade is hard to get rid if you unable to find a system to you think can beat the market. Actually I still use the same signal as last time, because I strongly believe this signal able to catch the entire trend for me and what I need want to meet just my friend because trend is my friend. Regarding how to survive in the sideways market, I still can’t figure out yet, maybe I still need to read more books then only can find out the solution. In the meanwhile, let’s see where the market goes. Up or down also doesn’t matter to me, as long it move in 1 single direction then it consider a paradise for all trend traders. Cheer for all market lovers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment