Sunday, August 1, 2010

Come into my trading room


“Come into my trading room”, another book which written by Alexander elder after completed the “Trading for a Living”. I would say it is another trading book that cannot be missed up for those serious trader that looking for ways to survive in the market. Bear in the mind, we need to learn how to trade rather than aiming getting rich faster in trading, cause when you know how to trade well, soon you will getting richer easily.


The author was emphasizes 3 aspects that is a must in order to success in trading and they are mind, method and money-trading psychology, trading method and money management. In the chapter talking about mind, author strengthen that every traders should keep their own trading record and always reviewing on their history trade to remind them what is the mistake being made and what need to be done to make successful trade. Whereas in method part, author did mentioned about triple screen which trading based on big picture and finding entry point for smaller time frame chart. I was trying to do exactly as what indicates in the book, but I think triple screen system is more suitable in trading stocks rather than futures. Lastly, I really impress by what being delivered by the author on the money management part. And what author trying to delivered was so true, if the best signal can be prove making money in the long run, the best programmer should be the one trading the market, but not us. The puzzle only can be solve by just a simple money management rules, but it just require a lot of discipline in working on it, which it is quite tough for a human being to follow exactly.


I quite enjoy the books that written by Alexander elder, since his book was delivered in a quite simple understanding ways. Once u read his book, I will noticed the 1 he talking about is quite similar with me, who as an amateur trader. As I go through so many books, I only realized actually I didn’t know too much about proper ways in trading, and I thought I mastered the secret of trading, but in fact, I’m not…..So I will keep on my habit in reading, and by doing so, I able to discover more and more keys to success in trading.



No comments:

Post a Comment